Healthy Dinner Ideas, Fresh Foods Info, Meal Planning & Healthy Meal Prep
Sign up for an online course or check out the blog and let's get cooking!
Cooking Reboot Program
Welcome to the Cooking Reboot course.
So many of us would like to be organized in the kitchen and cook more often at home. Prepare meals that truly nourish our families and scrap all the take-out, processed, pre-made foods that are typically fatty, sugary and salty.
But let's face it...with juggling work, family, social events and everyday chores, there's little time to get organized to cook. Plus take-out is just a phone call away.
But what if you could cook more meals at home?
What if you could get organized with healthy meal prep ideas, gain confidence with your cooking ability with someone guiding you through each step of the process?
You'd less take out and processed food. You'd feel better about taking care of yourself and your family and you'll gain confidence with your cooking skills.
It's why I created the Cooking Reboot course. I wanted to develop a course that was enjoyable and relatable to the everyday cook. To teach healthy eating and cooking habits that are easy to implement. To give you the confidence and inspiration to prepare simple, tasty meals for your family and friends...and to have some fun in the kitchen!
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
Over the 15 years teaching healthy eating and cooking courses I've found that everyday home cooks all struggle with the same thing. They:
- wish to organize their time better and cook more meals at home.
- wish to cook healthier meals with more whole grains and veggies
- wish to be more organized with meal planning and eliminate the stress around the daily question, "what am I going to cook for dinner tonight?"
- wat to feed their family healthier meals but are confused about how to shop healthy and how to create a well-balanced diet.
- wish to meal plan to add more variety in their diet and stop eating take-out and processed foods.wish to stop wasting food (and money).
- wish to simplify meal prep, save time in the kitchen and cook easy, tasty meals their family eat.
- wish to gain confidence their their cooking skills and make home cooking a bigger part of their lifestyle.
BY THE END OF YOUR COURSE YOU WILL:
- prepare yummy, healthy meals for family and friends with pride.
- create a well-balanced diet for your family.
- prepare weekly meal plans that match your lifestyle.
- eat less take-out and processed foods.
- serve meals full of variety that your family want to eat.
- choose the healthiest foods at the grocery store.
- save time and effort in the kitchen with meal prep
- save money on groceries and waste less food.
- reduce the stress of home cooking.
- feel inspired to establish a happy, healthy kitchen.
HOW IT WORKS:
Sign up for the 28 day guided course and the fun begins! It's expected that you complete one session each week. We want you to savor the course and practice cooking in-between sessions. Course details are as follows:
- Commitment: 35 minutes per week plus home cooking in-between sessions
- 4 weekly sessions
- 34 educational & skills-based videos
- Weekly challenges
- Weekly workbooks
- Bi-weekly email support
- Over 25 simple tasty recipes
- Menu plan and shopping list template
- 5 day completed menu plan with recipes and shopping list
- Recipe booklet
- Subscription to the Recipes To The Rescue Newsletter
- 15 day money back guarantee
Cost $69.99 CDN
WHAT THEY ARE SAYING
“I have known Barb for many years. I have always been impressed and inspired by her passion, not only for food but for sharing her knowledge! This latest endeavour is proof of how Barb continues to make healthy eating accessible and delicious."
– Barbara Allan, RD, CDE
author of “The Diabetes Prevention & Management Cookbook”
“Excellent teacher is key to the enjoyment. Barb was excellent, knowledgeable and a good teacher”
"The course was very enjoyable and everything discussed was very relatable. I liked the weekly challenges, they gave me more encouragement"
"Not loud and flashy, but sincere, from the heart and with a very good message of wholeness for us to heed. This teaching tool is a nice contribution to society - you make proud!"
Menu planning is a powerful tool
Imagine coming home at the end of a busy work day and knowing what to cook for dinner.
You won't have to stop at the grocery store and walk up and down isles looking for inspiration. It will all have been done ahead of time because you have done a weekly menu plan. How good is that!
It's simple to menu plan if YOU DO IT. Take the free online How To Menu Planning course to get you started.
I’m Barb Kemp, creator of Recipes To The Rescue. I’m a food educator with over 15 years of experience, and an enthusiastic home cook. I get very excited talking and teaching about all things food, healthy eating and cooking. My hope is that you too, will become inspired and get hooked on fresh whole foods and home cooking.
My love of food and cooking began in my twenties when I was told to become vegetarian for health reasons. The problem was I liked meat and potatoes and didn’t really know how to cook. I ate whatever I wanted, including takeout foods filled with sugar, salt, and fat. Embracing the challenge, I learned to cook. Then I started adding veggies and whole grains into my diet and discovered a whole new positive lifestyle change.
Later, when I became a mom, one of our children developed a food allergy and all meals had to be made from scratch. I struggled at first, but once again welcomed the change and learned to meal plan. It was a game changer.
Eventually, I switched careers and started teaching and writing about home cooking, meal planning and fresh whole foods.
Today, many home cooks lack food knowledge and confidence in the kitchen, just as I once did. In some ways, the need to cook is declining, as prepared food is everywhere. Yet for many of us there’s a real desire to cook nourishing meals at home.
That’s why I write the Newsletter, Blog and create online courses. They're enjoyable and relatable for the everyday home cook and teach habits and skills that can easily become part of a healthy lifestyle. Learning the magic of meal planning and gaining the confidence to cook saved me and my family…and it can save yours too. Join me and together we’ll bring joy into your home kitchen.
I live in Vancouver, B.C. Canada with my husband, two sons, and a lively vizsla.
Recipes To The Rescue has been sending out a free newsletter since 1998 with recipes, food information and musings to stir some fun into your Monday to Friday cooking routine. We also update you on our upcoming programs to rejuvenate the everyday cook's love of food and cooking. Sign up to receive the free Recipes To The Rescue Newsletter and receive a Free Menu Planning Template and Shopping List.
Sample the Newsletter:
We would love to hear from you.
Recipes to the Rescue